Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Dagony says hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagony

PostSubject: Dagony says hello   Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Wanted to stop by register with the site say hello to you all, and let you know a little about me.

I've pretty much played every MMO since DAoC, and have been with AoC since late beta. Dagony seems to be my main but is only at his 67th level. I am a true alt-aholic and really like to see how all the classes play. I usually like to get into crafting but have not in this game, though I may later on when I start topping toons out.

I am at heart a casual gamer in that I love to quest, but hate to grind. I won't farm for weapons or armor and after I have done an instance or raid once I am no longer interested in running it again on that same alt. I never charge guildmates for drops no matter what they are, if I can't use it I just like to know it's going to someone who needs it.

As for single player games I enjoy RPG's the best and can play them resonably well. I also love RTS's but am horrible at them, I mean really, really pathetic. Anyone remember Shogun Total War? I kept getting beaten in the tutorial...<sigh> Company of Heroes? I would have been fragged by my men in real life and am sure that when I zoom in they are giving me dirty looks over their shoulders.

Anyway I wanted to say that I am glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you all in-game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dagony says hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: General :: Saying 'Hello' to the guild!-
Jump to: