Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Hello ;>

Go down 

Want this person in the guild?
Yes.
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Deliberating.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Need more information.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Why is this a poll question?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I love fish.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Redtear

PostSubject: Hello ;>   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 pm

My name is Redtear. Sometimes I have the handle of Oshyan. Hello everyone! cheers

Thotholyte found me in this game. I am highly interested in this guild. I love family guilds. Just want to put up a post. Later I will make a huge introduction about my self spanning far to many characters for any ones liking. affraid

Shocked OH YEA, would love to group with people to have people check me out, for me to check people out. My main is a 54 Guardian Sasua. 29 Demo Redtear, 24 ToS Redtears, 27 PoM Ankhnar, and a new tank (Guardian, I don't call any other class "tank" maybe off tank or tank for the moment/group but when I say tank it is current person on agro or Guardian) Sasuna

Send in-game emails to Somone

Tata for now.

(This will most likely be the shortest post I will make on these forums.)

~Keep the peace I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redtear

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;>   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

OK few things about me. Sleep

Been playing these games for quite a while now. Sometimes I learn quickly sometimes I am the dullest tool in the shed. I love helping people out. I take guilding very seriously. Normally if I get in a guild I will do everything in my power to fix why something is not working out before quitting. Old habit/learned behavior from "back in the day".

My spelling is horrid. I actually love that there is a built in spell checker in this forum. Thotholyte, you rock for that! cheers If I join, people will see in guild chat I am very phonetic and will misspell witch which is witch? If that drives you insane just click no to my poll question now and get it over with.

I never make multiple toon. Well super rarely. In WoW I have two toons. I had a level 19 dwarf priest when burning crusades came out. I did not want to reroll my priest despite the racial bonuses that blue strange race people gave. (Tells you something if you played WoW.) What a Face

{I am not all that into the emoticons however, I like that they break the monotonic (improper word use, monotony is correct. I just like the sound of that sentence I am destroying right now) of lots of text.}

SO yes I ramble, will ramble on Vent untill I am told to (place any ufanisim) politely be quiet.

I am really liking this game so far. I love that you can level so fast. Was talking about never making toons and I have got six characters over level nineteen. Broke my knee recently just got out of surgery. I have some time on my hands for another week or three. It is really nice for it endorses people go out and explore other classes. It is really easy to get a character to 15 (the basic level to have somewhat of a feel for a class IMHO) and check out how they work. That is a good thing in these games.

Two things I don't like: the natural interface will not allow me to hot key any button other than 1 & 2 on my Microsoft optic mouse. {One of the best (non-roller) gaming mice ever!} Come on this mouse is a classic and something like 11 years old. (Maybe but long time never the less, maybe 9 I don't know.)

{edit: forgot to put the second thing.}

The beginning of this game makes you feel like a Goddess. I mean you go and mass mayhem the entire starting area and can do it solo very well. Your running along and just whooping everything until you come upon a elite for the first time. You get creamed. (Unless someone warned you. You did this, be honest. You just had to try.) So what this does is neglects to teach team dynamics. Ever Quest one (wow don't think I have actually typed out ever quest in years. You know opposed to the acronym.) taught players very quickly how to group. The consequence was to ugly otherwise. People who could not group well became server renowned and you had your little black book. {Want to side note something about that.}

So.. the flip side is it is way cool that one can run through this game playing solo power-gamer god warrior thing. Very Conan. Then it gives you the option to have some team dynamic. I like that. Just breads impatience is all. I don't like that.

My side note: personality trait of mine; Those people in EQ, I would hunt them down, try to befriend them. Try to be really super duper patient with them then try to give them information to improve their gaming skills. I am a little more jaded these days. If I have to tell someone six times to cast Mark of Set (a time considers a response, people get distracted, don't see or receive information, life is full of circumstance and miss communication) and I don't get that buff or a reason as to why not I will go ape on the person.

Really need to stop typing now... stopping this edit thingy I am doing: flower

Oh yea if I am wrong about something I am very easy to listen. I listen well no matter. That is important in people and in guilds. Was playing with this ToS the other night, full group in some instance with some evil things trying to kill me. I was tanking with my main, Sasua, and he said, "I am damage specked. I don't heal." Nothing gets my blood boiling more than a Shadow Priest who does not even have heal spells on their hotbar. (Or anywhere on the interface.) This guy is pulling, opening up with heavy nuking right away. I stop the group several times to give some basic lessons on pulling. He keeps it up. Now he is on my friends list and I REALLY like the guy. Took him a while but after the sixth time explaining how the game worked he listened and then turned out he could heal a heck of a lot better than he even thought.

I am rambling. I do that. I am going away for now.

~still Keep that Peace (where is that love emocon?) flower (flower works, like the flower, reminds me of Zombies vs. Plants. If you have not played ZvP oh you are missing out... or well just um very funny game I highly recommend it. That is another one of those in my Humble opinion... chalk full of those opinions... Sleep

Last edited by Redtear on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redtear

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;>   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

reserved for later

I may even use it. Never know! cyclops clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prodigyx

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;>   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 am

Holy wall of text batman!

From your few posts, you seem querky and possibly a little irritating at times but I just get the feeling we'll get along well. I know what you mean about alts. I've been very anti alt since EQ but in this game I've got almost every character slot filled and leveld to ~15 because I wanted to try out the different classes. Sin is deffinatly my fav, but I'm leveling my ToS first because of the impending nerf, would rather level it while it's easy.

I hope to hang out with ya soon. My ToS is 37 atm and my Sin is 22 or 23, Look me up in game Prodagyx or Prodigyx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redtear

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;>   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 am

Quote :
From your few posts, you seem querky and possibly a little irritating at times but

I love it. I could have just said that. But just is not my style. I am very human. I make mistakes. Some of them I still have remorse over. Some things I stick to my guns.

People can always ask me to chill. There is always a mute button on vent. People do not have to read my posts. But hey sometimes they are wonderful to point and laugh at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;>   

Back to top Go down

Hello ;>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: General :: Saying 'Hello' to the guild!-
Jump to: