Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

It was about time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capulus

PostSubject: It was about time   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:41 am

I actually got to make my hello post, many of you might know me from movies such as "The thing" and the episode of x-files featured in Norway with Mulder and Scully getting help from a local fisherman called Trondheim. Or not, since i made it all up apart from the movies and the episode.

I'm from Norway, the land of eternal frost, exept from 2 weeks, usually not 2 continual weeks with sunshine and weather that allows atleast us northerners to pull out our shorts and t-shirts, I'm 28 years old on july 11th and now that you all know that your of course obliged to remember that and congratulate me on saturday. Now that we have the formalities done with..

I've been with you a week or 4 now, cant really remember, time flies by with a guild with all you great people, many of you i havent met, but thats because I play at strange times for you guys, but on weekends i hope to get to know more good people.

Gotta admit, I've always been skeptical to huge guilds, but I did some solid background checks and basicly FoS seemed right on paper and I'm really happy to say that by far, this is one of the best guilds I've been with Cool

I have a pretty long track record of playing MMO's, I first encountered it playing EQ at my buds house some 12 years ago or so, heh. Tried alot of the games out there, but the only games i could stick with for an extended period of time was SWG (the golden days), CoH/CoV and Autoassault. I used to spend alot of time beta testing and such, but i just dont have time for that anymore so now i play more for fun and to escape a hectic workplace.

I'm a gigantic Robert E Howard fan, i have just about everything ever written and a 95% complete collection of comics. So you might notice me making a lore joke now and then so I guess I can be a geek like that rabbit Just laugh and pretend I'm funny and I'll be your friend forever. hehe

You guys rock and I hope I'll be rocking with ya for some time into the future. Dont hesitate to ask me for help or assistance, I'm usually more then willing to help out a fellow guildie if need be.

Dang, this got sorta long

Capulus your friendly neighbourhood stabby Sin

ps: my english grammar may or may not be good

pps: I also play the Barb Rutilius
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It was about time
Page 1 of 1