Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking for an update on what's going on.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallant

Gallant

Looking for an update on what's going on. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an update on what's going on.   Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm wondering how things are going with Thoth, and how Sesh is, and everything.

Basically I'm not sure what I should do to help out in this time of uncertainty, I don't however think we should just wait around for too long, we might want to set up some sort of temp. structure so we know what's going on and what our current goals are. Sesh, if you could post here or send me a PM on this forum on what we can do to help I'd be grateful.

Maybe nothing can be done at this time, I just don't want us to slowly weaken some due to lack of direction at this time.
Back to top Go down
Redtrix

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an update on what's going on.   Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 pm

I'd kind of like to know those things too...

I'd also like to know what is happening with raids? Ok, I *JUST* turned 80 on my toon, but I've been watching the guild roster for months and I don't think I've EVER seen a 24 man FOS raid going on. I only remember seeing more than 15 FOS members in a raid zone a handful of times. Given that we have eleventy-billion members, fielding 24 toons for a raid should be a no brainer.

Why aren't people in this guild interested in raiding? It seems to me like FOS is a great levelling guild, but for raiding... should I look somewhere else? Where do all the 80s go? It makes no sense that there are so many people levelling that just disappear at 80.

Sunday night for example, I found it pretty annoying that there were enough 75+ toons online to raid, but we only got ~10 people to show up at Kylikki. Plenty of lower level peeps said they would love to raid if they were higher level... I hope that is still true when you hit 80, cause it seems not to be for many people.

So I'm not an officer or anything, but I'd like to help this guild out and get us progressed a bit... Sesh (or Thoth?)... let me know what I can do to help.

- Redtrix (and Startrix)
Back to top Go down
Ralt

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an update on what's going on.   Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:54 am

There were raids, consisting of all (if I remember) FoS members, quite recently, and regularly. I think the regularity helped. People know it's weekend nights and they show.

I am not much of a raider. The only raids I tried were with FoS. I did not get any equipment, although the raid point system in place at the time might have helped eventually. My problems with raids are: they take a long time; I am not likely to get gear; and they are frankly a bit boring. (This is not a dig at AoC, but at the whole MMO notion of 24 people grinding down mobs with lots of health.)
Back to top Go down
Gallant

Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an update on what's going on.   Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Well it seems we haven't been able to contact Sesh in a bit, so it may be useful to call an officer's meeting to discuss things. As we haven't been able to contact Sesh in recent days it may be helpful to get a few things sorted out best we can about what we are going to do until everything is resolved.

As such I've proposed a guild Officer meeting tentatively set at 6PM EST Friday, July 31st. If you want to cancel/adjust the officer meeting Sesh please contact one of us in some way if we need to adjust our plans, or have any important information we need to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an update on what's going on.   Looking for an update on what's going on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an update on what's going on.
Page 1 of 1