Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello Fellowship of Souls!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thodrin

Thodrin

Hello Fellowship of Souls! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellowship of Souls!   Hello Fellowship of Souls! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am

Hello FoS,

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a guild invite. I have reviewed your website and I am very interested in joining your guild.

I will tell you a little bit about myself and you can determine whether or not I would be a good fit for your guild.

Real life info -

I am 34 years olds.
I live in Ontario, Canada.
I have a 2 1/2 year old son (who keeps me rather busy)
I work in an Architectural Firm as a design technologist.
I have been playing MMO's for 3 years now (started with EQ and then moved to WoW, but left WoW when it became completely watered down)
I started playing AoC about two weeks ago and have a level 32 Barbarian and a level 10 Assassin.

What I am looking for in a guild -

I am looking for a mature and friendly guild that enjoys helping others (by helping, I am NOT looking for people to "run" me through game content or raids, although help on group quests would be great at times). I am completely in love with this game and the ideas around it and would like to take my time discovering all that the game has to offer. So in the way of help that I would be looking for is help with things like crafting, raids (on occasion) and just an overall understanding of the game and it's mechanics as it is completely different from WoW which is what appeals to me. As far as AoC is concerned, I guess you could call me a noob as I do not understand alot of the things that are part of this game. (I honestly do not understand the whole guild city thing yet, what is it, what is it used for etc....lol I probably shouldn't be telling you all this but I do want to honest with you all)

I would really like to understand all the great things that this game has to offer and I have been enjoying it so far, but I think that it is time that I get to know people in the AoC community and if you guys do not mind answering a few "stupid" questions every now and then (although, it is my opinion that there are no "stupid" questions, only "stupid" answers) then I would very much like to join your guild.

If any of this seems like I would fit into your guild, then please send me an in-game tell or just reply to this post and I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks,

Thodrin

<edit> I apologize for the wall of text... Razz
Back to top Go down

Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Page 1 of 1