Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Solo Leveling Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muiredach

Muiredach

Solo Leveling Build Empty
PostSubject: Solo Leveling Build   Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm

I used this build from 1-80, then specced to the healing build which I will post.

1. 5/5 Improved Smite - More damage for your standard nuke.
2. 5/5 Cleansing Fire - Much easier to use in solo situations than Lance of Mitra. At this level, people are spending most of their time solo, so this will be more useful.
3. 5/5 Holy Vengeance or 5/5 Improved Rebuke - Both add to your DPS. Since you are always casting Wave of Life, HV is a nice added bonus. It works well if you are party focused and want one less thing to think about. On the other hand, Rebuke is a fast casting nuke that works well in the nuke rotation and quickly finishing off opponents. For PvP, Rebuke is more useful as well.
4. 2/3 Revivication - 2 points is enough to ensure it will trigger early in every battle. You don’t ever have to worry about casting Emanation of Life (EoL) again when playing solo. Useful in tough situations and great for running away or traveling. Especially useful for PvP where you will get surprised a lot and spending 2 seconds to cast EoL is far too long.
5. 5/5 Lance of Mitra - A great nuke, but requires positioning yourself properly to use it effectively. Melee mobs tend to surround you and usually two targets is the maximum you will hit using Lance. Use repulse to throw them back, giving you time to line them up for a Lance. By this level, most PoM’s probably have a guild or friends they usually play with. In a group, it’s very easy to use Lance to its full potential.
6. 5/5 Divine Lance - Makes Lance of Mitra into a nuke and a heal. Very useful in groups. Useful in solo situations as well because it can heal you if it hits a nearby target. I recommend getting this skill prior to level 35 when most people start doing Sanctum groups. For most PoM’s, Sanctum is their first elite instance and it is extremely helpful to have all your healing tools available.
7. 5/5 Ether Flow - By now, the PoM has upgraded versions of their skills and mana management starts to become an issue. If you have mana problems sooner, consider getting this skill at an earlier level.
8. 3/3 Glowing Radiance - The debuff from Radiance also grants a +5% damage buff.
9. 1/1 Searing Light - Gives Radiance a powerful AoE nuke that does damage on par with Smite.
10. 2/2 Far Reaching Spirit - Significantly increases Radiance’s range.
11. 3/5 Spirit Armor or 3/3 Grace or 2/2 Vindicator - A 3 point filler to get to the next feat. Spend 3 points in the 2nd tier general tree that best suits your playstyle.
12. 5/5 Presence of Mind - Makes Radiance into an instant cast. This makes the emergency heal far more useful. It can be cast on the run. With Searing Light, it means Radiance is a powerful instant cast AoE nuke. Soon after you get this feat, you will start running out of quests and need to grind experience. Cannibal Caves is a great grinding spot in the 50’s and you now have all the skills required to kill groups of mobs efficiently.
13. 5/5 Holy Accession - At 5/5, it triggers constantly, reducing the mana cost of your next nuke to zero. It is a great mana management feat. This makes it much easier to heal and nuke nonstop.
14. 5/5 Wrath of Mind - Gives a significant damage buff to all your nukes. Scales with your level.
15. 1/1 Clarity of Mind - The next nuke can be cast for no mana cost. 2 minute cooldown. Not that useful until you get Force of Will.
16. 3/3 Force of Will - This makes the nuke you cast using Clarity of Mind do double damage.
17. 3/3 Purification - Every nuke has a chance of triggering bonus damage.
18. 3/3 Improved Repulse - Improves the damage of your highest damage AoE nuke. Great for PvE and PvP. There is some question whether this feat is working properly, but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
19. 5/5 Holy Surge - Increases the critical strike chance of your nukes. Good way to increase your DPS.
20. 5/5 Overwhelming Light - Increases the critical damage multiplier of your nukes. When you land a critical strike, it does more damage.
21. 1/1 Avatar of Mitra - Instant cast, point blank AoE 5 second stun. 2 minute cooldown. Extremely helpful in both PvE and PvP.
22. 2/2 Empowered Repulse - Increases the knockback power and distance of Repulse. This allows Repulse to knockback most players. Good skill for PvE. Great for PvP.
Back to top Go down
Bodhisatva

Bodhisatva

Solo Leveling Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Leveling Build   Solo Leveling Build Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 am

I think this link that i wanted to post is the same build set up, at least at first glance it looks very close. http://ferv0r.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/priest-of-mitra-leveling-build-and-feat-advice/

i wanted to post it anyways as it's very nice to have the different thoughts about the feats as it not just gives you what to get but a little but of the strategy to use behind it also. Good luck all we are pretty kick ass soloers.
Back to top Go down

Solo Leveling Build
Page 1 of 1