Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Respect is a two way street

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimon

Respect is a two way street Empty
PostSubject: Respect is a two way street   Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Not to preach and not to bash. These two things will save you frustration and rising blood pressure. Its not a who has the better guild. They all have strengths and weaknesses even ours. Be pleasant when defending the guild use postive language and avoid the one upmanship that sometimes arises. We are a very large group and it sometimes draws attacks from others who are either jealous of our membership numbers or the fact they can never find another member of their guild to team with. Help them out with a quest dont worry that they are another guild. It makes us all look good when someone says "FoS really helps everyone make the game better."

Just my take on things and my opinion. It in no way reflects or detracts from the guidance of management. They are to be held blameless for my rantings.
Back to top Go down
Thotholyte
Admin
Thotholyte

PostSubject: So very well spoken!   Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:01 am

ABSOLUTE truth in those words!! Thank you for posting that!
Back to top Go down
https://fellowshipofsouls.forumotion.net
Oris

Oris

PostSubject: Re: Respect is a two way street   Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:14 am

Actually, the reason I joined this guild is that Cheena helped me out for about a month every time I requested, which was quite often. Helping others who are not part of or belong to a different guild is the best form of marketing strategy FOS can employ.
Back to top Go down
Flyingdonkey

Flyingdonkey

PostSubject: Re: Respect is a two way street   Respect is a two way street Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:03 pm

The beauty of this guild is it's numbers! Now that being said, I believe that people should over look the fact that people are constantly jealous of greener grass over the fence (so to speak)... When ever I log in AOC it's a real pleasure. I also enjoy to see the interaction between the guildies on saying grats when people level their characters, it keeps us going to better and brighter future!
Being polite when you defend the guild is a must but being all the time is weapon that even Sadam wished to had.

Cheers from the north!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect is a two way street   Respect is a two way street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect is a two way street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: How can I help the guild? :: DEFEND, but stay positive if others say negative things about our guild-
Jump to: