Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thot I hope you read this post

Go down 
+23
belter
Jeza
nodokachan
Sobekra
Zaskaszh
Xirrho
Villus
Orodrist
Redtrix
kringew
testiculese
Gnova
Doofette
sinthers
Jeriak
haiwatha
Aldiss
Eldaroth
Wiid
Sarnath
Gallant
Seshatnun
Namari
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dagony

Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thot I hope you read this post   Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Very sorry to see you go especially under these circumstances. At the same time I have followed your posts on the forums and know you have not been happy with the state of the game for some time and stayed only out of your commitment to the guild.

I cannot think of anyone that will not miss you and the many activities that you came up with that brought us all closer together.

<Dagony's in guild alts: Tiranis, Kaitiana, Akafear, Aheam and Alimar all feel the same.>
Back to top Go down
Arckain

Arckain

PostSubject: Re: Thot I hope you read this post   Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am

Thoth

What happened was very unfair to you, and I have to say im very dissapointed with the way they have behaved for a multi-million dollar company. You was always one of the most plesent people on all the time and will be sorely missed. I understand choosing to leave because the game isnt fun anymore and ill say you have my support 100% on the matter as it is a decision ive had to make before, contrary to the what other friends I had in the guild wanted. I would love to see you come back, if that is your choice, because you do so much for everone and the guild, your always friendly and in a good mood, and in general just a good person to have around. As I said though, I understand if and why you choose not to return and you have my best wishes with either course you pursue.
Back to top Go down
Capulus

PostSubject: Re: Thot I hope you read this post   Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 am

Really sorry to hear about this.

Your an awesome man Thoth, and you did an extrordinary job with your work with the guild.
Hope to meet you back ingame again.
Best wishes

Cap

Last edited by Capulus on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Ralt

PostSubject: Re: Thot I hope you read this post   Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I posted a reply to Thoth's farewell before learning about his ban or this thread. My comment was awaiting moderation and seems to have disappeared, which is fine.

Thotholyte has remained a gentleman.

Thoth, your farewell indicates a desire to do other things. I have no reason to doubt your sincerity. I trust that you'll come back if and when you are able AND it feels right.

Thanks for everything -- you did much more than I know, in your inimitable style. I have been taught not to place expectations on people. If you grace the guild and AC, that'll be great. Until then, I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thot I hope you read this post   Thot I hope you read this post - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thot I hope you read this post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2