Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The most unselfish act of all...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thotholyte
Admin
Thotholyte

The most unselfish act of all... Empty
PostSubject: The most unselfish act of all...   The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:56 pm

I give all my coin towards the guild city. It benefits the entire guild with buffs and more importantly, a feeling of accomplishment and something to be proud of. I try to make as much coin as I can to add it to what is donated, since I am in charge of making materials purchases. I will never make bad purchases for my guild. I know some donate all they can, as well. As long as Sesh is leading us, I will stay right here and so will ALL my energies! WE RELY ON EACH OTHER

cheers FoS...ftw!!
Back to top Go down
https://fellowshipofsouls.forumotion.net
Arimon

PostSubject: Re: The most unselfish act of all...   The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Will do my best to keep providing you items. Anything else I can do please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tatayana

Tatayana

PostSubject: Special drops   The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:13 am

scratch When i get a special drop , ie a blue item that i cant use, i have offered them in guild chat. Would you preffer me to just post them to you?
Back to top Go down
Vesty

Vesty

PostSubject: Re: The most unselfish act of all...   The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Thotholyte,

If I just donated items straight into the guild bank, those do not count for titles, correct?

I did not see the post about mailing them straight to you. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most unselfish act of all...   The most unselfish act of all... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most unselfish act of all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: How can I help the guild? :: Donating Coin and Items-
Jump to: