Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyrin

little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Empty
PostSubject: little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself)   little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm

title says it all..
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=61280
its worked wonders for me. also check out out;
http://www.conanarmory.com/
its got a great database for feat trees (for all classes) prebuilt ones too, go have a look!

hope that helps some fo you
Back to top Go down

little bit of help for those who are lazy (like myself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: CLASSES :: Conqueror-
Jump to: