Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lotus or Corruption? Support or Greed?

Go down 
3 posters

Lotus or Hybrid (Mostly Corruption)
Lotus
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Vote_lcap100%Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Corruption
Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Vote_lcap0%Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ludachrist

Ludachrist

Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Empty
PostSubject: Lotus or Corruption? Support or Greed?   Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 pm

As every assassin knows, Lotus has this extremely good stun known as the Lotus bomb;
however, as great as that sounds, you do have to pay the price, which means you most
likely wont get those kills. So the question i ask you guys is this, should I go full Lotus,
or go hybrid (Mostly involving corruption).
Back to top Go down
Gino

PostSubject: Re: Lotus or Corruption? Support or Greed?   Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:24 am

Ludachrist wrote:
As every assassin knows, Lotus has this extremely good stun known as the Lotus bomb;
however, as great as that sounds, you do have to pay the price, which means you most
likely wont get those kills. So the question i ask you guys is this, should I go full Lotus,
or go hybrid (Mostly involving corruption).

Lotus bomb is NOT that great the hype is bigger then anything else.

I will be posting a lving build ,Guide and Tip & tricks for the Sin, but for now, all i can say. is You want to lv you go lotus, you want to pvp you go Corruption.

an in depth guide will be release when i get the time.
Back to top Go down
Viv_luX

Viv_luX

PostSubject: RE lotus or corruption   Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:21 am

Hmmm...that's interesting, I started out with Lotus for about the first 30 lvls, then I on a whim tried the corruption tree & and have stuck with it ever since. I think your take on lotus for lv & corr. for pvp is interesting but I don't understand why b/c I lv just fine with corruption, please explain.

I really like the assassin class, it has been very fun so far, but there do not seem to be a lot of them roaming around which leads me to believe that people don't like playing them..idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus or Corruption? Support or Greed?   Lotus or Corruption?  Support or Greed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotus or Corruption? Support or Greed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: CLASSES :: Assassin-
Jump to: