Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Last Nights Kllikki Raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfury

Redfury

Last Nights Kllikki Raid Empty
PostSubject: Last Nights Kllikki Raid   Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:00 am

Hey Guys!

Last night, when Sesh had to go, I assumed command of the raid. It was discussed at the last officers meeting who would step in on raids for Sesh in the event she could not attend. It was assigned to me to take control if this happened.

I was NOT attempting to overstep my authority, simply fulfilling my role the best I could.

When we got on kylikki, Thot took command because he was "there" and was far more knowledgeable of the strat then me. Just wanted you guys to know that we ARE organized, last night was not hap-hazard, but planned. As second in command of guild obviously Thot can step in when and where he sees fit. Since he was far more knowledgeable of the new strat, it was normal for him to step in.

I love that we are doing better at raids, and we move through kylikki faster then ever! Just thought I would post this if anyone was curious as to why I took command after she left. Just following orders like anyone else.

That being said, IMO we did really good last night, personally I am proud of everyones performance there, we cut down the trash fast and efficiently, with a minimum of deaths! Good job peeps!

Rock on FOS!!
Back to top Go down
Palonwulf

Palonwulf

PostSubject: Last Nights Kllikki Raid   Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 am

At Last Nights Kllikki Raid, I observered great progress over prior attempts. The leadership change was as smooth as silk. Lol, I was no more confused than usual. I can only blame myself for that confusuion. FoS has great leadership and membership. The organization is outstanding. Everyone, recruit heavely, please!

Adulwulf, D T
Back to top Go down
Thuune

Thuune

PostSubject: Re: Last Nights Kllikki Raid   Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:18 am

it was a smooth transition. You did just fine. It really makes it easy when everyone else knows there job.
Back to top Go down
Viv_luX

Viv_luX

PostSubject: it went well   Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:30 pm

I think you & thoth did a superb job leading cheers
I work nights, so I am only able to raid about 2 times per week (usually sun & mon) and last night was by far the fastest, best Ky. raid ever!
FoS is getting better and stronger each day & I hope I am there when we down Ky.!!!!
cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Nights Kllikki Raid   Last Nights Kllikki Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Nights Kllikki Raid
Page 1 of 1