Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Waves to all the members of FoS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vesty

Vesty

Waves to all the members of FoS Empty
PostSubject: Waves to all the members of FoS   Waves to all the members of FoS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:00 am

Hello everyone,

My toons in AoC are Vesty, lvl 33 Necro and Quenita, lvl 6 Conqueror. I am enjoying the Necro but so much to learn still. I did my first instance run into Black Castle and learned alot from it. But if there are any guildmates that need to run it, please let me know as I have like 5 quests in there still. Wink

I have been in the guild about a week now. I was trying to figure out how to get to the forums for a couple of days. <giggles>

I must say that has been fun. Watching the Silver Trivia challenge to the Random Gold giveaway, was so fun to watch. FoS has been very welcoming to me. And very helpful as well.

I have been trying to emote to all guildmates I see but still getting use to the game so please forgive me if it looks like I am ignoring you. But I do whisper a greeting. Very Happy

Background information: I like playing games.

Played:

Diablo I and II
Warcraft II and III
World of Warcraft - have a priest main there and some alts LOL
Starcraft
XCOM and all versions (cannot remember off the top of my head)
Some old console games
etc.. etc.. etc..

I am Canadian. I have been in my relationship for 16 years and no not married. I am planning a trip to Mexico in April. I like to read (almost anything except romances), play musical instruments and been using a personal trainer since August to punish me... errr tone me up. Laughing

Game wise, I like to raid or do instances. It is a great way to learn your class and to meet some new people in whatever game you play. And I love to meet people. I have met some guildmates from WOW in real life. It is great to see these people I have known for years in the flesh!!!! I also tend to be very silly and goofy.

Ok, this was a bit longer than I was going to post. Ops!!!
Back to top Go down

Waves to all the members of FoS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fellowship of Souls :: General :: Saying 'Hello' to the guild!-
Jump to: