Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?

Go down 
2 posters

Defending Fellowship of Souls
I was positive when I defended the guild.
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Vote_lcap29%Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 11 ]
It was more an argument when I defended us.
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Vote_lcap8%Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
I have not defended the guild yet.
Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Vote_lcap63%Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Thotholyte
Admin
Thotholyte

Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Empty
PostSubject: Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?   Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:12 am

Is it a duty? We must be professional as we defend Fellowship of Souls. Let the attacker lose their composure. Defending the guild, in my opinion, is a must!
Back to top Go down
https://fellowshipofsouls.forumotion.net
Minmay

Minmay

PostSubject: Re: Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?   Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 am

Not sure what you are asking here. Defend from what/who?
Back to top Go down
Thotholyte
Admin
Thotholyte

PostSubject: Re: Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?   Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am

Minmay wrote:
Not sure what you are asking here. Defend from what/who?

We are probably the largest guild in AoC, this does not come without it's challenges. Some members of other guilds hold different viewpoints. These can become personal attacks in OOC, Tells, mails and in the AoC Forums. For instance, the guild Shogun is still going through pains as being known as a 'Gold Farming' guild, which it is not. Their leadership tends to attack back in an abrasive or satirical manner, which just seems to cause their antagonists to attack them more. I may or may not let a negative comment about our guild in OOC or otherwise go unchallenged; it depends on what is said. I started this thread and poll to help us become aware of how to properly deal with those who are jealous of our guild or harm it in some way. I have seen our members be both, positive in OOC when someone says something negative about FoS, and I have seen arguments take place. We have snuck up on a lot of the established guilds; as we become more widely known, especially with the size and scope we are bringing, we will make both, allies and rivals.
Back to top Go down
https://fellowshipofsouls.forumotion.net
Minmay

Minmay

PostSubject: Re: Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?   Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:56 am

Thanks for the clarification.
I (try to) stay away from anything negitive. I only type in OOC to help with questions or LFG. If/when I have to defend FoS it will be in a nice and courteous manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?   Have you defended Fellowship of Souls? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you defended Fellowship of Souls?
Page 1 of 1