Fellowship of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fellowship of Souls

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello Fellowship of Souls!
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 am by Thodrin

» Looking for an update on what's going on.
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm by Gallant

» Hey There. New arrival here
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 am by Gnova

» Thot I hope you read this post
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm by Ralt

» Thank you for the Invite
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 am by Thau

» Who am I to think I should get what I pay for?
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 pm by Wiid

» Hello FoS Glad to be here
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm by Seshatnun

» New to the guild and just saying hello
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm by Seshatnun

» Look at our new Coat of Arms!
Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Seshatnun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikkyd

Mikkyd

Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Empty
PostSubject: Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)   Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 pm

So, i am going to be leveling a barbarian, what tips do you guys have that will make my leveling experience easier?
Which feat tree should i choose?
2h or dual wield?
Any other opinions or ideas about the barbarian class are helpful also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikkyd

Mikkyd

PostSubject: Re: Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)   Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Ideas anyone? no? Sad
Back to top Go down
Minmay

Minmay

PostSubject: Re: Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)   Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 am

Sorry havent tried Barbarian. Best help I can give is a link to the Barb AoC forums

Barb forum
Back to top Go down
Thuune

Thuune

PostSubject: Re: Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)   Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:53 pm

I've been 2H all the way to 74 now. I did read that its good to level 2H up to 50 then switch to DW. I hear DW is a meat grinder and really tears it up. I may switch to it at 80 myself.

I also realize that 2H has alot of CC Feats that get added to some of the abilities. 2H also seems to hit alot more mobs when surrounded. Although i did try DW i didn't like it at 50. I just was so used to 2H i don't think i gave it a failr chance.

2H seems to have Butcher as its main damaging attack and it appears that DW has Cyclone of Steel for its main damaging attack. Each Feat tree improves both of those abilities significantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)   Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me lvl a barbarian (With your ideas!)
Page 1 of 1